Jump to content


Eea 4 Application

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mikeb


    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 30 posts
  • Location:london
  • england

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

My wife (non eea citizen) is about to apply for her permanent residence-EEA4- after living in uk for the past 5 years , ( we got married over 5 years ago ) .I am an Irish citizen with permanent residence .Apart from our passports and marriage cert what else do we need to include with the application , I presume all her work record for the past 5 years , do I need to provide documents or is it only my wifes proof that she has been exercising treaty rights ?

#2 Victoria


    Prefered Member

  • UK Immigration Consultants
  • 42,795 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London
  • Interests:MediVisas UK LLP

    Level 3 OISC Immigration Specialists
    Consultations by appointment only

    Tel: +44 (0) 207 953 3090
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 953 3091
  • uk

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

Look on the EEA4 form. It's your work evidence that is crucial.

#3 Mutly


    Prefered Member

  • Active Members
  • 10,453 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • ad

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

If you don't have a permanent residence document, proof of your exercise of treaty rights for five years. Also proof of your wife's residence in the UK for the five year period, which can be payslips, etc. what matters is that you were exercising treaty rights or show you already had permanent residence, but the HO also needs to see that your wife was residence without excess absences.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users