• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mziada

mziada

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • eg

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

I have a girlfriend in the Uk and I live in Egypt. We met over 2 years ago through a mutual friend. We have met in person 4 times during this period and we talk online most days via skype as well as using smart phone applications for communication. I have a good job in Egypt and she has a good job that is over the minimum requirement. I want to apply for a fiancé visa so that we can get married in the UK and then apply for a spousal visa so we can live together in the UK.
My girlfriend owns her own home and this meets the accommodation requirement as well. There is a 20 year age difference between us. She is older than me and we are different religions. I do not have any criminal convictions.
I am applying directly to the Home Office UK Border Agency and not using a visa company as they are too expensive.
What is the correct application form that I need to fill. Can you advise the best English test to take?
Do you see any problems that the Home Office may find with my case or anything that I should be aware of when applying directly to them?

#2 Gentleman of Leisure

Gentleman of Leisure

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 10,145 posts
  • br

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:35 AM

http://www.ukba.home...-cp/apply-visa/

#3 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 597 posts
  • il

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Do you mind you asking how much do they charge for visa app in country.??

#4 mziada

mziada

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • eg

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

http://www.ukba.home...-cp/apply-visa/

Thanks for that but did you read all of my post as I have other inquiries that I didn't find in that website.

#5 Gentleman of Leisure

Gentleman of Leisure

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 10,145 posts
  • br

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

Yes I did read all of your póst and suggest that you take time to read all of mine. You lack even basis information and I consider it more appropriate that you read up on the basic steps that are necessary and then ask for elaboration of only those elements that you don't understand. Otherwise, if you are really asking for a full step by step account on how to apply for a fiancee visa, you may be unlucky as that would be a considerable undertaking by anyone inclined to provide all of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users