Jump to content

- - - - -

Proof Of Accomodation

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 indi007


    New Member

  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London
  • gb

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

My wife has moved from her parents house in Wales to a rented room London 6 months ago but all her correspondence still goes to her parents house. She has got a tenancy agreement for 6 months and she will get a letter from landlord. Does she need to have any more correspondence sent to new address as proof of address for my visa application?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users