Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

Good luck Alban

#72 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 595 posts
  • il

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Congratulations, I am very happy for you.

Edited by Alban, 12 July 2013 - 07:08 PM.

#73 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 595 posts
  • il

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

Manida would you mind asking how long did you wait for a hearing date, and which part of UK was you hearing was held ,?!!!

#74 manida

manida

• Active Members
  • 73 posts
  • england

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

Hi all I was just wondering whether anyone could tell me what happens after we have received the decision and the appeal was allowed.
How will the embassy get In contact with me ? It's been nearly 7 month since i appealed ! And 6 weeks i received the decision letter!
When i arrives in the UK what documents will I need to take with me and are they likely to interview me at the airport?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Edited by manida, 26 July 2013 - 12:49 PM.

#75 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 595 posts
  • il

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

I have heard for calling letter takes 4 weeks, you are very lucky getting hearing date with in 7 mths, I would suggest your husband should contact his MP, it's may speed up thinks, once again congratulation

#76 Leonex45

Leonex45

Leonex45

• Platinum Members
  • 515 posts
  • Interests:Human Rights.
  • england

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

(If your appeal is successful
If the judge allows your appeal, his or her determination will be sent to the relevant visa section, which will in turn contact you.
It can take up to 4 weeks for determinations to reach the relevant visa section, and a further 8 weeks for them to be processed. The visa section will write to you using the contact details provided on your appeal form.
Please do not contact the visa section until 12 weeks after the date when you or your representative received the judge's decision. This date will be stated on your written determination.)

You will have to wait at least 12weeks before you can contact the embassy. Contacting an MP on this situation is pointless as it is not within their competences to facilitate anything right now. Hopefully they sort you out before then.

Edited by Leonex45, 26 July 2013 - 04:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users