Jump to content

- - - - -

Ilr And Self-Employment Tax Return


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ajit123456


    New Member

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Location:London
  • england

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

Hi All,

I am going for ILR next week at Croydon PEO. I got my HSMP in Dec 2007. I was employed at that time. After 1.5 years I lost my job, so I registered as self employed and got an extension. The self-employed amount was very small £2700. Then I was continuously employed for 3 years. I should have filed the tax return for self-employment, but my accountant said he will but he made a mistake and filed for my employment income and my self-employment return was not filed. Now last week, I ordered an SA302 form and found that it contains only my employment details. So I have written to the HMRC explaining this and asking for an amendment which they said will take 5 weeks time because it was 2 years over due and I can't amend it on the internet.

I have all other documents other than the tax return for self-employment. Since my last extension was based on employment + self-employment, would the CW ask for my tax return? and my P60 amount was low for 2009-2010.. Thanks in advance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users