• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eketa

eketa

• Platinum Members
  • 84 posts
  • uk

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

Please your advise is needed for my friend, he got married in 2008 oct divorced in oct 2012

the problem is the ex is now refusing to cooperate and give details of her exercising of treaty right and treatening to set dogs on the ex if he comes near her house.

please can my friend hired a private detective to find out about his work and tax and ni records
or please what can he do , he has tried all he can do with no success. and he want to inform the ukba that he has divorced the enstranged spouse .

please advise us what next now.

#2 Mutly

Mutly

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 10,453 posts
  • ad

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:19 AM

Did the marriage last for three years before the start of the divorce proceedings and did they live in the UK for a year before divorce? Or do they have children?

The HO needs to see original documents such as tax and NI records. I don't know if a private detective can assist in any way to get them from someone who doesn't want to provide them, but a report from a private detective won't be accepted instead of the original documents.

Threats to set dogs on people are a police matter and a police report may assist if she needs to ask the HO to help check the treaty rights information, something worth consulting an advisor about as regards evidence of retained rights.

#3 eketa

eketa

• Platinum Members
  • 84 posts
  • uk

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

Did the marriage last for three years before the start of the divorce proceedings and did they live in the UK for a year before divorce? Or do they have children?

The HO needs to see original documents such as tax and NI records. I don't know if a private detective can assist in any way to get them from someone who doesn't want to provide them, but a report from a private detective won't be accepted instead of the original documents.

Threats to set dogs on people are a police matter and a police report may assist if she needs to ask the HO to help check the treaty rights information, something worth consulting an advisor about as regards evidence of retained rights.

mutly please what can he do now , can he request from the hmrc the ex spouse work details ?

they have no children togethere.

#4 Mutly

Mutly

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 10,453 posts
  • ad

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

That is possible but complex and it would be best to have an advisor assist. See also this post on that issue.

#5 eketa

eketa

• Platinum Members
  • 84 posts
  • uk

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

That is possible but complex and it would be best to have an advisor assist. See also this post on that issue.

mutly, and the loving people of the forum, please regards to this issue , my friend has been able to see someone who can get in touch with the ex spouse, and she only give two months wage slip that ends the divorce months and says that that is what she had and has only got sick notes from the gp for the previous 2mths requested for as the divorce starts in july and absolute received in october.

so she only gave sept and oct

please advise on this and is sick notes acceptable@ ukba.?

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users