firefox101

Firefox101

• Platinum Members
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:Support for the Human Rights Act
  • england

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Hi all

Myself and my partner recently sent a letter to the MP highlighting the fact that our sons had medical conditions. Our second born is being suspected of autism as been suggested by his teachers at school, he had a difficult early start with low muscle tone and operations on his privates as well as speech problems. Our youngest has epileptic seizures but the type of seizure has not been diagnosed yet as we are awaiting results. The EEG test showed slow background activity suggestive of post ictal state or consistent with post ictal activity.

Our MP sent a letter to the HO highlighting these medical conditions and HO has replied asking for proof in order to expidite the case forward and they have acknowledged receipt of a letter by my solicitor threatening judicial review. However, they have stressed that HO has no specific timescales for reconsideration requests. We have been waiting almost 2 yrs for refusal to grant FLRO as unmarried partner of british citizen and father of three british children.

Question is... Are there any good grounds that HO will grant considering that my partner will not be able to look after our three kids and at the same time raise 18k to sponsor me should i return alone... As suggested by HO themselves?

Are they probably likely to dismiss the seizures as not life threatening? Or indeed the fact that our other son may be autistic even though its going to take some time to assess whether that really is the case? His teachers at school suggest so. Is there anyone here in the same situation?

#2 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 208 posts
  • england

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

you actually have good grounds to be considered taken into consideration your UK tie,kids etc. but first can u please tell us exertly on what grounds were u refused at first? when u were first refused were u given the right to appeal? how long have u been in the UK, was your case an asylum or none asylum case? shed some lights to your background so that can be able to comment or possible some of the profs on here may advice some how.

Edited by zimah, 20 November 2012 - 06:30 PM.

#3 firefox101

firefox101

Firefox101

• Platinum Members
  • 132 posts
  • england

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

I have been in country 12 yrs. Was refused on grounds of overstaying and working illegally. This is a non asylum case other than that i have my family based here.

#4 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 208 posts
  • england

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

you've been in the uk for 12 yrs, u have kid/kids with a British national, kids having medical conditions and you were refused on grounds of overstaying and working illegally, right?
Now, were u caught working illegally and prosecuted? did u receive any prison terms? please comment on this.

whether yes or no, depending on the prison terms you received (if below 12 months and 1st conviction) i think with the help of your solicitor you can be granted on article 8 grounds taken into account your length of resident in the uk, ur UK connection and in addition to your kid/s medical conditions.... common go for it, you can make it. But brov what is stopping you from marrying your partner to make your case more stronger? (kids birth certificate plus wife British passport and marriage certificate to me is equal to GRANT no matter any thing) except serious criminal conviction.

#5 firefox101

firefox101

Firefox101

• Platinum Members
  • 132 posts
  • england

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

No i was not caught or arrested but made an application to try and regularise my status. I was also honest about working illegally. I guess being honest is not always the best thing to do. I know some pple that came here illegally but have since been given stays because they lied. Nice...

#6 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 208 posts
  • england

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Hang on a min, did i say u confessed to UKBA that u were working illegally and it resulted to ur initial refusal? you see? i still can't believe that there are people who are so honest to their fault that led to detriment, indeed their are people that lied to UKBA and got grant then u decide to come clean and get refused. (white lie and black lie are different) white lie is when u lie for survival, black lie is lying for noting

with ur current circumstances, prepare all necessary docs and get yourself a good solicitor and shoot UKBA with article 8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users