Visa For Child Of Settled Person
Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:58 PM
A. Accommodation Proof
• Rental agreement
• Council Tax Notice
• Utility Bills
B. Employment Proof
• Letter from employer stating Current Salary , Job description and Job type .
• Employment contract .
C. Maintenance and Salary Proof
• 6 Months Bank Statements
• 6 Months Pay slips
• Latest P60 and year before
• Savings Account statement
D. Relationship proof
• Child Birth Certificate
• Parents’ Marriage Certificate – Not sure if this is needed ?
E. Application Forms
• VAF4A Application Form
• VAF4A –Appendix 1 Form
F. Passports and Copies
• Copy of Sponsor’s passport covering all pages necessary including ILR Visa
• Copy of Child’s Mother’s passport covering all pages necessary including ILR Visa
• Original passport of child
• Covering Letter from Sponsor .
• Signed SU07 Form
• Previous letter from Home office for initial HSMP Visa
• Previous Visa Extension letter Under HSMP JR .
• Wife’s Dependent Visa Copy and letter of Visa approval under HSMP JR dependent .
• ILR approval letters for Myself and my wife under HSMP JR .
Photocopies of above documents where ever necessary .
Thank You ,
Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:18 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:50 PM
Could you or some one , please let me know which Appendix forms from below to fill along with main application form VAF4A :
VAF4A –Appendix 1 Form
VAF4A –Appendix 2 Form
Myself and my wife have ILR and want to apply a visa for a child born outside UK .
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users