I sent my ILR SET (O) application via postal service in May 2012, but still haven't got any reply from UKBA. I am getting worried and just wondering if there is anyone who applied in May and still waiting for the result. Following is my application timeline:
- 23/05/2012 - Submitted ILR SET (O) application
- 06/06/2012 - Acknowledgement letter from UKBA (date on the letter)
- 30/07/2012 - Biometric letter (date on the letter)
- 04/08/2012 - Enrolled biometrics
- 22/08/2012 - Changed address via UKBA website
- still waiting ...
I think my case is pretty straight forward; 2yr (HSMP) + 3yr (ILR), able to supply all the supporting documents etc.
- Because the application is taking more than six months, does it mean that there is an issue with my application or documents?
- Is there any way I can speed up the process, such as getting legal advice, complaint to UKBA, etc?
- Is there anyone out there with similar situation?