Jump to content


How To Apply For Naturalisation For Child Who Born And Leave Here 10 Years?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nmbs148


    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 23 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK
  • england

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Can someone help with this issue?
Both parents are overstayd here more than 3 years afterr being here lawfully 7 years and the older child in the family which born in the UK 10 years wants to become English citizen.

Does he/she have the right for naturalisation?
What is the procedure?
Who needs to apply the mother or father?
It is important to use lawer for this type of application?


#2 moon1234


    Prefered Member

  • Active Members
  • 687 posts
  • Location:london
  • gb

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

child only eligible for british citizenship, just apply child citizenship as soon as possible, don't be let. Once child got a british citizenship parents have good chance to stay, even your child lived in uk for more than 7 years, parents can apply on the bais of child, good luck, you will get a stay anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users