• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jamdada

Jamdada

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • england

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hello everyone I’ve this ongoing case with the HO, just some brief info about my application. Make my first application in 06 base on family life my son, it was refused, and i went in hiding get my second child 09 make a new application again 20011.

I received a letter from the HO in Oct 20012 asking for my Children and Mothers Passport, letter of support from Mother to confirm that it do give support to the kids and evidence of me and my Children together. Forward mother Passport has children doesn’t have Passport, letter of support and numerous pictures of me the my children. When I make my application in 20011 I sent all the above and a letter from my eldest School confirming that I get him from School two to three times a week except their Mother Passports,

I received a letter on Monday 19/11/12 from the HO asking for letters from some official organization confirming my contact with my son. I.e School, Gp and Hospital. At first I thought HOSPITAL?!!! How can they confirm that I’ve contact with my son? I’ve took him to the Hospital on numerous occasion I remember they asking me what's the relation if am the father and I said yes. So I thought they may have logged that, so I rang the Hospital, but they said they can not confirm that, they don’t keep a log of things like that.

I never took him to his Gp therefore I cannot ask them for a letter to confirm my contact… I’ve submit photos from then my sons was babies up to the last submission i make in Oct 20012, that’s in its self speaks volume to the fact I am in contact with my children alone with letter from their mothers.. Is the HO just be awkward or trying to find reasons to refused my application?

What’s your view?

#2 deejayb

deejayb

Moderator (Legacy Forum)

• Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • uk

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

What about getting a letter from the school

#3 notyet

notyet

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • england

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

hello mate are they asking a letter from the GP and hospital to state that you are the father or l am missing the point. If not they are asking for a DNA probably.

#4 bluebird12

bluebird12

• Platinum Members
  • 162 posts
  • england

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

Is your wife British Citizen ?

#5 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 211 posts
  • england

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

He's not even responding to peoples question, throw more light on your case back grounds a bit.main while what we wanna know first is;

1. u said u made an application in 2006 based on article 8 (your child) and was refused, can you pls tell us why and wot are the reasons?
2. was your case back ground an asylum case or over stayer case?

The reason why i am asking is because, a close friend of mine, who is an over stayer, had 3 kids and his partner is a British ctz,, he applied, under article 8, he received a refusal letter and was asked to return to his country to submit his application (its also mention that its part of the new immigration law but no section was coated)

#6 Jamdada

Jamdada

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • england

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

Hello and thanks for the response from you all..

let me address each of the questions posed.

1, deejayb i got a letter from the School and gave it to my Solicitor to forward to the HO, but their letter to my Solicitor stated from School, Gp and Hospital..

2, notyet i don't thinks its a matter of proving that am the father. they the HO have the birth Certi of my children with my name as the father on it.

3, bluebird12 i am not married. but my children mothers are British Citizens

#7 Jamdada

Jamdada

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • england

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

zimah

i make my application in 06 as you stated, i wasn't an overstayer at the time. i was on a student visa, in their refusal letter i was told to go back home and apply
for entry clearance.
i refuse to go back home and apply, because that wouldn't be in my favor. pointed out to my by my solicitor at the time.

1, i'll be giving up my employment at the time
2, giving up my accommodation,
3, have not saving in the bank.

these are the things the entry clearance officer takes into concideration in order to grant entry clearance.
when did this happen to your friend?..

#8 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 211 posts
  • england

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

my friend received the refusal letter in sept this year, hes so stressed over it, but hopefully with the help of a good solicitor, he will be granted under Article 8.

Edited by zimah, 23 November 2012 - 10:42 PM.

#9 Jamdada

Jamdada

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • england

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Zimah

i very dismay to the fact your friend has been refused!!! considering he has three children..
are the children, british citizens? a friend of mines have only one child
and live with his british partner they not married and he got his 3 yrs in Jan..
whats the story behind your friend? is he actively involved in his children lives?

at the moment am feeling optimistic that hopefull that i'll be granted.
condisering its not an initial (no) to my application, and only requested other supporting documents..

#10 moon1234

moon1234

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 676 posts
  • gb

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

how comes ukba refused if you are a biological parents of british child no never u can fight in a court u will be granted? if not a biological parents then probably problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users