• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 notyet

notyet

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • england

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

every six months sounds like you case is one those thats goner take yonks to get to

l hope not Isaacalum

#12 notyet

notyet

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • england

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

ive never heard of some one reporting every 6 months yet, i think u gona be granted soon, fingers cross

Yes Zimah. Where l am reporting l have had some people reporting every six months. About the granting l am hoping so will keep my fingers crossed to. Thanks for that.

#13 notyet

notyet

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • england

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

are you reporting in past like in recent months i was reporting sine may my case was in archive and they have taken my file out in march 2012 from archive and still waiting for news

Yes mate l was not reporting. the day l phoned CAAU they sent me a letter to start reporting every month, which was about five months ago. Lets keep waiting.

#14 notyet

notyet

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • england

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

Maybe if you have special medical condition then they could offer you 6 months . My friend go reporting every 2 months

No I do not afg7. l was reporting monthly.

#15 notyet

notyet

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • england

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

its definatly clerical mistake

Its not a mistake Mkhari. I have this a lond time ago people reporting after six months.

#16 acefaddef1

acefaddef1

• Active Members
  • 78 posts
  • england

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

are you reporting in past like in recent months i was reporting sine may my case was in archive and they have taken my file out in march 2012 from archive and still waiting for news

Hello mate same thing happend to me i have called them in April and they said you have to report and i was reporting since April avery month
Yes mate l was not reporting. the day l phoned CAAU they sent me a letter to start reporting every month, which was about five months ago. Lets keep waiting.

#17 isaacalum

isaacalum

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 372 posts
  • england

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

well how about the change in time of reporting from late to early what do you make of this guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users