Jump to content


What Are My Options To Stay Longer To Be With My Boyfriend?

partner visa general visitor

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 GretchenSiebert


    New Member

  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Location:UK
  • england

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

Hi there! I'm a US citizen here in the UK as a general visitor. I have been here since August visiting my boyfriend, who is a UK citizen. We are in a committed relationship and share a joint tenancy agreement. I am returning home for Christmas and plan to return in January. What are my options to stay longer? Would I qualify for any family/partner visas?

#2 Gentleman of Leisure

Gentleman of Leisure

    Prefered Member

  • Global Moderators
  • 10,145 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro
  • br

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:15 PM


Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: partner visa, general visitor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users