Student Visa Processing Times
Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:24 PM
I have applied for tier 4 extension on June 21 , I have done my biometrics on 19th August but haven't from them since, I tried to contact them but say they can't give info until its 6 months from your application
I am just a bit worried, is there any way I can contact them regarding the status of my application,
Your answers will be really appreciated
Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:24 PM
I believe if you applied for Tier 4 extension on 21 June 2012, therefore it has been 6 months now. You should be able to chase up your application! There is a method to do this, as following:
- Write to the application submission department;
- Write to the acknowledgement of the application department;
- Write to the Head Office of the UK Border Agency
- Write to the MP Correspondence Section of the UK Border Agency
- Write a Pre-Action protocol in accordance with Civil Procedure Rule – threatening the UK Border Agency to take them to High Court should they fail to expedite an urgent decision on your visa application.
If you follow this pattern, you should be able to get a reply from the UK Border Agency!
Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:31 PM
In regards to your 4 months, you will have to wait up to 6 months. However, if you have exceptional circumstances, for example a medical treatment back in your country of nationality.... You can put pressure on the UK Border Agency to expedite an urgent decision on your visa application. They should start considering you application on priority basis.
Miss Aimen Raja x
Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:06 PM
I believe if you applied for Tier 4 extension on 21 June 2012, therefore it has been 6 months now.!
This query was posted two months ago. OP may well have the outcome by now.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users