#2 isaacalum

isaacalum

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 357 posts
  • england

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/

Hello forum my view is that these still don't cover applications with out the right of aboard such as many legacy cases including those under Article 8 in relations to the FM family migration but am keeping my head still held high due to the previous ruling in the family and private life real Article 8 case

#3 newgirl

newgirl

• Active Members
  • 92 posts
  • england

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

This has now been rectified and the second limb of the reasonable test will now be added to the relevant part of Paragraph 276ADE with both categories mirroring each other now. This will be in force from 13 December 2012 and there are transitional arrangements in place so any application made before 13 December will be considered under the previous rules – so get those children applications in ASAP!

So many who have not applied yet should do so if they have completed 7 years before the 13 december

#4 moon1234

moon1234

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 675 posts
  • gb

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

is it true children lived in uk for 7 or more years can apply ILR straight a way after 13th december?

#5 zah2001

zah2001

Wonder-Lady

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • uk

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

What is this application for?

#6 isaacalum

isaacalum

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 357 posts
  • england

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

This has now been rectified and the second limb of the reasonable test will now be added to the relevant part of Paragraph 276ADE with both categories mirroring each other now. This will be in force from 13 December 2012 and there are transitional arrangements in place so any application made before 13 December will be considered under the previous rules – so get those children applications in ASAP!

So many who have not applied yet should do so if they have completed 7 years before the 13 december

will this second limb include applications made without a valid leave/right of aboard as previously out sported by the upper tribunal ? in the (Controversial new human rights rules rejected) http://www.freemovem...rules-rejected/

Edited by isaacalum, 03 December 2012 - 11:32 PM.

#7 isaacalum

isaacalum

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 357 posts
  • england

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

will this second limb include applications made without a valid leave/right of aboard as previously out sported by the upper tribunal ? in the (Controversial new human rights rules rejected) http://www.freemovem...rules-rejected/

my question is if one's application is determined against the current immigration rules and polices which in my view don't cover most of the areas in which most cases in legacy lie up on,
How are the decision makers going to deal with the hundreds of thousands cases that lie unsolved in the backlogs most of which whose applications were made with out leave if their guide lines don't out line these provisions such as those that don't meet the requirements to make an application under Appendix FM.?

Edited by isaacalum, 03 December 2012 - 11:50 PM.

#8 afg7

afg7

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 357 posts
  • england

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:44 AM

Lol I have been living in UK since I was 11 year old & it's been more then 7!years. Now 8 years

#9 isaacalum

isaacalum

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 357 posts
  • england

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

i suppose you could benefit from this then

#10 Ali110

Ali110

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 568 posts
  • england

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

can some one explain this changes in a simple language pls

i applied in 2009 on my child base as she was 7 in that year and another daughter of mine is now 8 yrs and 3 months

got refused in 2010
asked for reconsideration in jul 2010
and still waiting...............

no Bio matrix done so far

so is this changes good for me ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users