• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tareen1

tareen1

• Active Members
  • 68 posts
  • ad

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Hi family I had an interview last Monday in Liverpool it was for about 4 hours and at the end of the interview I asked the officer how long dose it take to make a desition he replay there is no time and if it take long you can write to us.befor the interview I sent them a litter befor action and thy replay to that litter we have sent you an interview we will make a desition on your case with in 1 months time after your attending,now I am not sure what will happen in the next 3 weeks time I hop all of us grant ILR.,

#2 SONA7

SONA7

• Active Members
  • 55 posts
  • england

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

did you claimed asylum or further submission?
i claimed asylum under NAM and still waiting for initial decision from 8th months.

#3 tareen1

tareen1

• Active Members
  • 68 posts
  • ad

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

No I claimed in 2006 and granted DLR teil 2009 in 2009 I applayed for extant ion now thy sent an interview .

#4 Legal Eagle

Legal Eagle

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

So wht they ask on interview do u think u get extantion

#5 TRS2010

TRS2010

• Active Members
  • 221 posts
  • england

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

No I claimed in 2006 and granted DLR teil 2009 in 2009 I applayed for extant ion now thy sent an interview .

The reason for interview was to check if the reasons they granted you DLR are still in place or they have changed . They also wanted to know if your personal life has changed eg family or any new children if you have any etc , that would help them make a decision . I think that was the right thing to do by the UKBA and its most likely they will grant you ILR . Good luck

#6 tareen1

tareen1

• Active Members
  • 68 posts
  • ad

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

Thanks TRS2010 I wish every 1 in this fourm grant ILR that's all I can say

#7 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 597 posts
  • il

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

The reason for interview was to check if the reasons they granted you DLR are still in place or they have changed . They also wanted to know if your personal life has changed eg family or any new children if you have any etc , that would help them make a decision . I think that was the right thing to do by the UKBA and its most likely they will grant you ILR . Good luck

Do you mind asking since you granted DLR did you work pay any taxes. thanks

#8 tareen1

tareen1

• Active Members
  • 68 posts
  • ad

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Nothing at all

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Interview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users