3 replies to this topic

#1 wasu1980

wasu1980

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • england

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

hie
just want to share this.come here 2003 claimed asylum 2003 refused,all appeal process done and finished and was refused.November 2006 Fresh asylum claim politically activist in UK.try to contact UKBA but nothing of helpfully by that time only to be told u are in legacy.2008 caught working with a fake passport by UKBA spent a month on remand [prison] court date been told to do 50 hour community work.2011 sent further submission not acknowledged. end November 2012 i phone 4 appointment, 4 dayz later appointment date. December shock of my life again IT HAS BEEN DECIDED YOUR SUBMISSION DO NOT AMOUNT 2 A FRESH CLAIM.right of appeal indosed. But however we decided 2 exercise Discretion in your favor.

Diffident letter from UKBA same as above but now .But however we decided 2 exercise limited Leave 2 Remain in your favor. no right of appeal.

that's were a mie now. Single from Zimbabwe thy did not use new country guidance he quoted old one.not in nasa accommodation no money from government

#2 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 209 posts
  • england

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

sorry about your ordeal my brother.
were u given any reason why they deceided that your submission does not amount to a fresh claim? u mentioned ' However we deceided to excercise limited leave to remain in your favour, does that mean you were granted Limited leave to remain? please explain this to us

#3 isaacalum

isaacalum

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 369 posts
  • england

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

think this means you will be a forded some sort of leave

#4 TRS2010

TRS2010

• Active Members
  • 221 posts
  • england

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

hie
just want to share this.come here 2003 claimed asylum 2003 refused,all appeal process done and finished and was refused.November 2006 Fresh asylum claim politically activist in UK.try to contact UKBA but nothing of helpfully by that time only to be told u are in legacy.2008 caught working with a fake passport by UKBA spent a month on remand [prison] court date been told to do 50 hour community work.2011 sent further submission not acknowledged. end November 2012 i phone 4 appointment, 4 dayz later appointment date. December shock of my life again IT HAS BEEN DECIDED YOUR SUBMISSION DO NOT AMOUNT 2 A FRESH CLAIM.right of appeal indosed. But however we decided 2 exercise Discretion in your favor.

Diffident letter from UKBA same as above but now .But however we decided 2 exercise limited Leave 2 Remain in your favor. no right of appeal.

that's were a mie now. Single from Zimbabwe thy did not use new country guidance he quoted old one.not in nasa accommodation no money from government

Hey fellow Zim bruv , according to that last paragraph they would be granting you some form of leave though i don't know what they are calling it now . I remeber when i first got a grant of DL , that was a similar letter . How long they give you is the main thing , all the best .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users