• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 207 posts
  • england

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

Briefly, i've been waiting for my legacy decision since 2009, been in uk since 2001 as a refused asylum seeker, done 2 further submissions (2009 and 2012), married to a Brit citz, have 2 kids together, live together etc. On the 5/12/12 my solicitor rang me requesting for my partner's employment details, including recent wage slips, and letter from employer, partner's company registration certificate and memorandum of association as she's getting paid via a limited company..She also gave me the case workers name and address (at the CAAU) to post them to him via special delivery with a caption FAO: xxxxxx

Can any one tell me what they r looking for as we have submitted all this in person at the FSU?

#2 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 595 posts
  • il

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

Looks that you will be granted soon. :)

#3 Prince74

Prince74

Prince74

• Platinum Members
  • 1,542 posts
  • Interests:Football, cycling, gym
  • england

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

It means that the caseworker is now dealing with your case, and sending him/her these documents would help her make the right decision. Even if you have sent these documents before, send them again and if there is any that you are not able to send to them, explain to them in a letter why you are not able to send them. UKBA looses documents every day, they may have lost it.

Why is your solicitor not sending these documents to them himself/herself?

#4 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 207 posts
  • england

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

Thanks guys for your kind advise and encouragement, solicitor said its best in my own interest if my partner can make a written explanation by her self or get a letter from her employer confirming how much she earns, average hrs per week/month, including her company cert etc, wot worries me most is that, is that, does my partners self employ has got any thing to do with my application 9 article 8)?

she has got the letter from her employer and the company certificate which we plan to post tomorrow via special delivery. Mainwhile, Albarn, as you mentioned above, may it be so, let me have peace and a Christmas bonus thru my door this year

#5 overwait

overwait

• Active Members
  • 89 posts
  • in

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

Fingers crossed you will be celebrating soon. Nothing to worry about.

#6 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 207 posts
  • england

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

amen, thanx over wait

#7 notyet

notyet

• Active Members
  • 68 posts
  • england

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

Good news on the way. what annoys me is that, the H O requests for documents and we send them again and again and again, should the home office not be brought to account for this. We always say to one another send them as many times as they want them. We have to remember times are tough. We are sending these documents special delivery and that is costing. Do they think we pick money from trees. This makes me angry. I know there is nothing l can do, but l hope one day one day the home office we be taken to account for this.

#8 anto1

anto1

• Active Members
  • 196 posts
  • lb

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Send what the solicitor said they will give you don't worry just they want evidence your partner working I did same still waiting good luck

#9 mkhari

mkhari

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 777 posts
  • england

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

Send them all the documents ASAP
with special delivery
and then after 2 week send an email to your MP
with scan photocopies you send + UKBA request + Royal mail special delivry number
and ask for upadte

#10 TRS2010

TRS2010

• Active Members
  • 221 posts
  • england

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

Good news on the way. what annoys me is that, the H O requests for documents and we send them again and again and again, should the home office not be brought to account for this. We always say to one another send them as many times as they want them. We have to remember times are tough. We are sending these documents special delivery and that is costing. Do they think we pick money from trees. This makes me angry. I know there is nothing l can do, but l hope one day one day the home office we be taken to account for this.

Look , try to be sensible here , the UKBA is a large organisation and many things , letters etc get lost or sent to wrong departments and its normal , at least you can see your case is being looked at . Some people haven't received any information for years and you are mourning about paying £6 for recorded mail , are you for real ? Instead of doing it quietly and pray for the best , you are now complaing bla bla bla , what is wrong with human beings ? Get the documents sent and keep quiet , be thankful that you are directly in contact with a caseworker something that many people wish to do but can't do . What an ungrateful human being

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users