Photo

No Id Since 2002. How To Do Further Submissions.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 R Jay

R Jay

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • england

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

Hi
As I understand one has to have an ID to make Further Submissions in Liverpool. What to do if there is no Passport or ID? Claimed asylum 2002 - Refused asylum 2003. Absconded until now. no HO reference. Won't go to Embassy for fear of prosecution.
Any suggestions please?

#2 alibaba 2012

alibaba 2012

• Platinum Members
  • 95 posts
  • uk

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hi mate,
You need an ARC Card or SAL Letter. Have a look at this link bellow.
http://www.ukba.home...um/support/arc/

Make appointement, its simple nothing to worrry about.

good luck

#3 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 208 posts
  • england

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

If you wanna do further submission, its very easy. All you have to do is to call this number and book for appointment, make sure you tell them that you do not have any proof of ID, then they will send you a letter or IS96 to start reporting, which u can use as id to submit your documents. you should be ready to answer security question about yourself though, eg your DOB, Last address etc... I am just worried that you claimed asylum in 2003 and your were not issued a Home office ref number. tell them you forgot your HO ref number . any correspondent mail they send to you will bear your HO ref.

01512132411 - further submission Unit booking line

Edited by zimah, 06 December 2012 - 07:22 PM.

#4 R Jay

R Jay

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • england

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

Hi guys,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I did have a HO ref number as well as ARC - that was so long time ago… I literally burnt it along with stacks of letters etc. Nothing left of it. Not sure yet if I'll be doing Further Submission as

- I am single, so no family attachments case worker will conclude.
- absconding for like 8-9 years

+ I do have lots of friends, charity work beneficial to local community
+ No criminal record or deceit or non-compliance other than absconding for a significant period of time.

So it does look like 50/50 to me, but I don't know...
I do want to be regularised though, so that I could drive, work freely, and stop being paranoid of who I say what.
Wait and see…may be after another 10-15 years when I'll be walking with the stick and wouldn't care anymore if I am allowed to stay or not ))

#5 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 208 posts
  • england

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

u funny, do u still wanna remain in hiding for another 10 to 15 yrs and see your self with a working stick, lol? it does not necessarily mean u must be a wedded man or a father of a child b4 applying for further submission my brother, do not get it wrong, the charity works and no the CRB u mentioned are sum of the most significant criteria they are looking for.

Don't forget since 2002 to now is not a short time, get all those docs at hand, the voluntary/charity work u said you've done, letter from friends and colleagues , religious centers , local authorities etc and make yourself know to CAAU, it will count on your favour, case workers are human beings like us, they know that not every body wanna be a civil partner, or a wedded man or even a father to a child. as long as ur conduct is clean in this country, you've help people/community out as u mentioned, then why worry, common...... go for it before this program closes, its your time and season, so make use of it .
But again, if u know you were not interested in doing further submission b/cus u are a single man and no child, why then do u ask this question on here any way?

#6 R Jay

R Jay

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • england

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

Thank you zimah. It is a great words of encouragement. I am felling it brother.

#7 R Jay

R Jay

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • england

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

I must do it. Will have to psych myself up first ))

#8 R Jay

R Jay

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • england

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

Have you been granted?

#9 nnya

nnya

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • gb

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

ray j, my case is similar to urs. i absconded, but after realising the stress i gave up and rang my solicitor to make an application to stay. they replied that they will look into the case but in the meantime i should report.

i went to report and nothing hapnd to me. coz i feared i would be detained. then after waiting for some time i did not hear fm h.o. so i rang again and was told to do further subs. i was so scared abt the thought, but my solicitor assured me it was just to hand in documents and since i was already reporting they would hv no need to detain me. i went to liverpool and was in there for less than 10 min and left the building to go bk home. you are just worrying yourself for nothing. like the other guy mentioned, they r human beings too.
dont waste the opportunity. go for it and put your fears aside.

good luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users