Photo

Question Related To Consent Order (Need Help)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mkhari

mkhari

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 790 posts
  • england

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

I need help related to my Jr (challenged DLR and they didnot Grant my Wife)

Feb 2012 End Pre-Action Protocol
after 14 Days March 2012 Filled Jr (my solicitor)
July Permission Granted
July Treasury Solicitor send Consent Order
(they will review my DLR & My Wife Grant in 3 month from sealed consent order)(also they are already reviewing from March 2012 after MP letter DLR to ILR most of the forumist know that post)
below are links.

http://www.ukresiden...kba-dlr-to-ilr/
&
http://www.ukresiden...in-hight-court/

if we dont need to sign consent order
tell them in 28 days
we signed and after all the procedure court stamped at 3sep 2012
(so its mean we have withdraw jr or not)

My question start from here

if we take from 3 sep to 3 dec2012
3 month passed
what shall i need to do
because proceeding are pending in court

according to my solitior
(The 3 months are from the date of the signed Consent Order ie 3rd September 2012. Therefore their deadline was 3rd December.

As yet there has been no further response from them.

As the application was withdrawn pending the decision, unfortunately the application cannot be resurrected. A fresh application would need to be submitted.

For this, we would need to follow the procedure again, by lodging a new pre-action protocol and giving them time to respond.

I hope this clarifies the position.)

what thas above mean

according to my understanding if we start proceeding we need to start again
or
we need to wait decision if decision is not in our favour then we can start proceeding

if anybody can help and expalin its not only helpful for me but also for forums
Regards

#2 tareen1

tareen1

• Active Members
  • 68 posts
  • ad

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hi let me tell u my story.came to uk 2006 granted DLR 2009 I fill in HPDL in April sent them a litter befor action after that login JR after a months thy sent me a liter to withdraw from hige court we will sent a desition in 6 months haven't heard anything from them October 2012 I sent them agin a litter befor action they sent me an interview last Monday I had an interview and thy told a desition will be sent to within 1 months

#3 whiteLilly

whiteLilly

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 402 posts
  • england

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

Hi let me tell u my story.came to uk 2006 granted DLR 2009 I fill in HPDL in April sent them a litter befor action after that login JR after a months thy sent me a liter to withdraw from hige court we will sent a desition in 6 months haven't heard anything from them October 2012 I sent them agin a litter befor action they sent me an interview last Monday I had an interview and thy told a desition will be sent to within 1 months

Hi tareen
Did you fill the HPDL form in 2009 to renew you DLR? And are you still waiting?

#4 tareen1

tareen1

• Active Members
  • 68 posts
  • ad

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

Yes and I had an interview on 26/12/2012 inshallah I will get something soon

#5 filinta

filinta

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • gb

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

Hi tareen1 on that date 26 12 2012 xmas day in england every place are closed i think or maybe im wrong but u hve to ask hem or her abaut interview day.good luck all of us.ALLAH bless us.

#6 whiteLilly

whiteLilly

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 402 posts
  • england

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

@tareen1

It is a very long day to wait for a renewal. You have been waiting for over 3 years. It got me worried because we have been recently granted DLR for 3 years which will expire in 2015. After hearing your situation, I am already worried for our renewal.

And as filinta mentioned 26/12/12 is a bank holiday. Have a look at your letter again and double check the date.It looks like there is a mistake there.

@mkhari
I am sorry that we are using your thread. Initially you have asked a question here but I have no answer to your question and tareen1's situation is similar to ours and it got my attention. I hope someone will be able to help you with your question.
thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users