• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lulu84

lulu84

• Platinum Members
  • 80 posts
  • england

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

for all of you on here that have ever followed my topics over the last 2 years you will know that me and my husband have been struggling to get his spouse visa. He left the UK on the 12th May 2010 and after a refused application,and 2 failed appeals today our prayers were finally answered and he was issued with his spouse visa! this is the best christmas present anyone couldve wished for. He will be travelling back to the UK in January. Just want to thank everyone for all there support and advice that they have ever given me on here i couldnt have got through without you guys. Also a massive thanks to Shazia at Manchester Legal Services for all her hard work over the last 2 years and we will be seeing you again for ILR! I still cant believe it i thought were destined for a life apart! ;) :P

#2 carrie666

carrie666

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • pe

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

I hope u dont mind but i would like to know what ur husband didnt get the spouse visa?

#3 lulu84

lulu84

• Platinum Members
  • 80 posts
  • england

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

the first application in 2010 was refused on 320 (11) and subsistence of marriage and a few other points. Throughout both appeals to the first tier and the upper they didnt believe that my husband was genuine and that i was his vice to get back to the UK. I contacted my MP who got in touch with UKBA and they said to prove a relationship is genuine it takes time although there isnt a timescale. Second application this september we stuck with the same legal adviser that did the appeals and hey presto hes coming back :) if you can look at my past posts from 2010 they will give you an idea.

#4 carrie666

carrie666

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • pe

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Ok thanx!!! I applied for spouse visa and im waiting for the answer! I hope a baby is enough proof that this is genuine but who know with visa people if they want to be a pain they will be

#5 lulu84

lulu84

• Platinum Members
  • 80 posts
  • england

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

trust me we have had our fair share of problems with the Home office whatever happens you just gotta stick at it. we were ready to give up beginning of this year but through patience and determination we finally got what we had been fighting for!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users