Jump to content



  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 David36


    New Member

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • england

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

hello ive just joined the site.

i have lived in England all my life, im on benefits. disabaled ben....and...Employment support alowance

ok here my problem...

i have a girl friend who lives in the USA, she was born there,we are thinking of getting married next year and living in my homw..with is rented place..so we will always have a place to live.

my first question is......whats the best way to go about all this... (getting married and us living here together )

second question is........i have been reading on some sites about
....Partner of a a britsh citizen visa
would the second option be any easier to get her here and get us settled, than the first.. ?
thank you for reading this,,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users