• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AustinCann

AustinCann

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • ph

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

I am a citizen of Pakistan working in UK since finishing the degree in UK university. I got a job straight away and worked very hard. My employer is a small company who applied for migrant sponsor license to keep me in the company and he has been awarded the migrant sponsor license.

My employer is very busy and hired the solicitor and applied now to grant the solicitor the User 1 permission to log on to the UKBA website to produce a sponsor certificate for Tier 2 general application. And I am very very worried.

As my case was very straight forward and needed only the sponsor certificate to achieve all the points for the Tier 2 application. I am thinking of 'what ifs' now.

Did my employer make the right decision to authorize the solicitor to work as a User 1 on UKBA sponsor certificate website?

My visa runs out in March, will that application to grant the solicitor User 1 permission delay my potential application? ( we are oblivious of the timescales here)

What if my employer falls out with me, do I have another option to stay in the country from March?

Will appreciate an honest advise/comment

Thx

#2 pozsonyi

pozsonyi

Advanced Member

• Platinum Members
  • 314 posts
  • england

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

There is nothing unusual in a company having a solicitor as their representative and the solicitor being made a Level 1 user.

If the company has an available CoS allocation there is no need to wait until March, they can assign a CoS to you now and once you have the CoS you can apply for leave to remain in the T2G category. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users