See questions 6.2 and 6.3 on the SET(O) form

#12 kookamunga

kookamunga

• Platinum Members
  • 25 posts
  • uk

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:30 PM

See questions 6.2 and 6.3 on the SET(O) form

Hi Andrew, thanks, I see this is a requirement.

Does my employer need to include all annual leave in the letter or just annual leave that occurred outside of the UK?

Is it best to get my line manager to write the letter, the HR department or does it matter?

Does the letter need to be written within a certain period of time of my application date, or does it not matter when the letter from my employer is written?

Thanks very much for your help!

#13 sah10406

sah10406

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 5,772 posts
  • uk

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

Does my employer need to include all annual leave in the letter or just annual leave that occurred outside of the UK?

How would your employer know (or care) where you have travelled during your annual leave?!

#14 kookamunga

kookamunga

• Platinum Members
  • 25 posts
  • uk

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

How would your employer know (or care) where you have travelled during your annual leave?!

It says that I need to include annual leave in the letter from my employer. I'm just asking for clarification on this and the other points. Would greatly appreciate any clarification on this and the other questions I previously posted. Thanks.

#15 sah10406

sah10406

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 5,772 posts
  • uk

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

Your employer should itemise in their letter any work-related trips abroad, and the dates of your annual leave. Clearly they will not be able to elaborate on *where* you spent your annual leave, as it is not their business or concern.

[Topic merged with two other recent topics on the same issue]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users