Jump to content

* * * * * 1 votes

Ilr Or British Citizenship For Dependent Children

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#11 SteveG


    Immigration Lawyers

  • Active Members
  • 280 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Midlands & Worcestershire
  • Interests:Accredited immigration specialist

    Waldrons Solicitors

    01384 811 811

    Waldrons Solicitors Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA number 564439.
  • england

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

When they arrive in the UK, write to the UKBA at the address below. Point out the mistake. It will then be rectified. Whether it's ILE or ILR is getting a little technical - it won't actually make any practical difference.

Write to this address:

RCU EC Errors
15th Floor Apollo House
36 Wellesley Road

Pointing out the error. Then they should write back to you and request the passports. They will change it free of charge if a mistake has been made.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users