10 Years Long Residency Category + Flr(M)
No replies to this topic
Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:33 PM
I will be applying for my ILR through long residence on SET O. I entered UK in 04 Feb 2003 . My current leave to remain ( PSW) expires on 16 Feb 2013. I've been on student visa for 8 years and 2 years on PSW. My wife joined me here on June 2005 and has been with me since then. We have 1 son born here ( age - 5 years now, also on dependent visa valid until 16 Feb 2013 ) and my wife is due for our second child in January 2013. This is my history in short. My question is:
1) I have planned to apply ILR by Jan 10, 2013 ( using the 28 days rule), as both our (my wife and mine) visa expires at the same time, can I apply for my wife's FLR M along with mine and post it to the address on SET O with a letter requesting the case worker to consider my wife's application after mine has been decided upon? ( Sorry to ask silly questions. But as I am totally confused please correct me if I am wrong).
2) In Section 4 of FLR M it states that :
" In this section include any children under the age of 18 who are living with you in the UK and who are applying as your dependents. It is mandatory to complete this section as required. Please note this application will be invalid if you do not. "
- As I am not applying for my sons visa now do I have to include his name in the form?
-Do I have to tell them that my second child is due soon?
3) We live in a 1 bed flat with 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and Bath room. If I include all my dependents in the application will there be a problem of over-crowding?
4) In the new version of FLR M, section 7 - Financial Requirement
" section 7 - 7.2 What is the financial requirement you are required to meet? "
My wife is a PBS dependent (so the rules before July 2012 should apply) so does she still need to meet the threshold income of £18,600?
Sorry for the lengthy questions. But I would much appreciate your help
Thanks in advance for any suggestion.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users