I am currently on PSW (expiring on 26 January 2012). I am an Indian National. I have finished my Masters degree from UK. Currently, I am working at a salary of £20,000 in one Laboratory. However, my employer do not have placement in Tier 2 category for my job anymore.
Therefore, I am looking to extend my visa in two possible options.
- Tier 1 - Entrepreneur (via PSW Route)
- Tier 2 - General (via PSW route)
- £50,000 is required.
- If funds are with third party, require approval letter for accessing funds
2. With Tier 2 - General, I know that:
- No Maintenance Fund required
- Job Salary : £20,000 or above.
I would be grateful if anyone could help me with my queries.
Edited by kittyuk, 21 December 2012 - 01:48 AM.