Jump to content

- - - - -

Guidance On Completing For Flr (M)

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dpositive1


    New Member

  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Location:London
  • england

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:27 AM

Greetings all, this is the first of many posts from me I'm sure. I hope to assist with any knowledge that I have and also receive help and guidance when required.

I am currently completing form flr (m) on behalf of my husband. He is applying for limited leave to remain as a partner and fulfils the criteria to apply under the exception rule (EX.1.) Is it only the mandatory sections of the form that needs to be completed? More specifically, am I still required to submit my payslips and bank statements?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

#2 SteveG


    Immigration Lawyers

  • Active Members
  • 280 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Midlands & Worcestershire
  • Interests:Accredited immigration specialist

    Waldrons Solicitors

    01384 811 811

    Waldrons Solicitors Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA number 564439.
  • england

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:14 PM


You may wish to read this (it's the UKBA guidance on considering EX1 applications) http://www.ukba.home...pdf?view=Binary

You need to complete all the sections of the form that are relevant to your application. Submitting your payslips and bank statements would be a good idea as it will demonstrate your financial circumstances.

#3 Victoria


    Prefered Member

  • UK Immigration Consultants
  • 42,795 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:London
  • Interests:MediVisas UK LLP

    Level 3 OISC Immigration Specialists
    Consultations by appointment only

    Tel: +44 (0) 207 953 3090
    Fax: +44 (0) 207 953 3091
  • uk

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

It's a very good idea to get legal assistance for these applications as they are not always straight forward.

#4 Alban


    Senior Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 605 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London
  • il

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

For peace of mind get at least document checks a full rep would be excellent idea, if comes with a cost but are well spend money without regrets. Good luck

#5 dpositive1


    New Member

  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Location:London
  • england

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

Thanks for all your suggestions. I have sought legal advice and this is how I became aware of form FLR (M) as we were intending to use FLR (O). However, it is difficult trying to ascertain which parts of the form have to be completed as much of the questions are not relevant due to the circumstances of the case. I'm confident I can submit the application myself, it's just these forms!! But thanks again all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users