Ukba Withdrawn Old Refusal Decision 3 Months Ago !
Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:58 PM
any one knows what can i do ? shall i call my case owner and ask him ?? also every time i call my solicitor and ask him about i got no answer about delaying is normal or not?
please help ...
Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:46 PM
Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:05 PM
Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:18 PM
Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:21 PM
i've tried to call my cas owner but with no answer,
how can i complain to ukba ? in other meaning to whom i send my complaint ? to case owner or just to ukba??
Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:11 PM
I guess you could also ask your solicitor to challenge the UKBA by doing a judicial review.
Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:44 PM
I am also in same situation now. This is my case below, if anyone know more about this or how to contact UKBA for further process regarding my application please let us know.
I applied my tier 1 extension with some dodgy documents, as my application was pending with UKBA, i have finished my 10 yrs lawful stay here. So I have varied my application to ILR, it was refused recently saying that I have not finished my 10 yrs stay here. SO i thought it was simple in winning appeal in tribunal. I have been to the tribunal recently, then UKBA said that on the day of hearing that they now want to withdraw from the orginial decision. I was competely shocked. How come they have withdrawn their orginal decision in tribunal. so they said that they will reconsider again my ILR. I am completely worried now.
Its been over 1 month now since they have withdrawn their decision. I am worried about they will refuse again on the basis of deception. I haven't done anything wrong in ILR, but only at the time of tier 1 extension I did.
Can anyone please clarify my below queries as a matter of urgency.
1) if they withdrawn means- will they refuse or grant ILR now?
2) how long does it take from UKBA to give another decision whether positive or negative.
3) how do I contact to the case worker? if I push them about this, will they refuse again?
4) do I get refund my appeal fee aswell as solicitor fee? as they have withdrawn uncessarily and I spent lot of money on this.
Please please can anyone who knows any ideas and postivie points to get out of this situation.
I would like to say thanks to everyone who read and advice on the below case as a matter of urgency.
Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:24 AM
Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:57 PM
Actually UKBA has withdrawn the decision in the tribunal not my solicitor. UKBA knew my tier 1 docs were dodgy. I am really worried now, if they give another decision like refusal, any chances winning the case in the appeal stages. My ILR docs are correct, do u think it still effect my ILR because of my tier 1 dodgy docs.
I am just wondering that how come UKBA would give another decision once they withdrawn the original decision in triubnal.
UKBA appeal decision withdrawn means ...I have not won the case??
can u please clarify and let me know any ideas to come out from this stress.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users