Jump to content

- - - - -

Wanting To Bring Spouse To The Uk Through Self-Employment!

self-employment spouse visa documents

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Incredible1


    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 9 posts
  • Location:London
  • england

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:24 AM


I'm planning to start my own business. My family will help me financially to start my own business and I will be opening a daycare centre where I will be the director of the company. I have a few questions which I need answers too..

1. I wanted to know will self-employment be sufficient for me to apply for spouse visa to bring my husband to the UK?

2. what documents are required?

3. how much earnings I should have when I start my business?

4. how long do I have to wait to apply for spouse visa after I open my business?

Any feedback would be much appreciated, Thank you in advance :)

#2 Mutly


    Prefered Member

  • Active Members
  • 10,453 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • ad

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

Financial requirement. See part 9 on self employment which will hopefully assist.

#3 Alban


    Senior Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 605 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London
  • il

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

Multy has send you a link and that gives you an idea but I can say that as company Director you would need to submit more supporting documents, and the best think it's to get perfessional advice.
I would say in your case if your family can help to start a business, why don't you consider to borrow 62 thousand pound for six mounths so you can hold the money to your savening account so it will much easy and you don't have to wait up to a year before applying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users