Ali110

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 662 posts
  • england

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

I have just send this letter to my MP

Dear MP

First of all I would like to thank you for give a prompt response to my previous letter to your self
Sorry for late reply as I don't have frequent access to computer
I have learnt that the response which home office has given is a standard response and their “as soon as possible” can be up to 10 yrs. If my case has been allotted to a case worker as per the home office response, then what is taking so long to come to a decision? My daughter is born in UK she has lived in UK all the time, she is 8 years now. “Best interest of Child” is applicable on my case. Many applicants have received positive reply based on “Best Interest of child” and awarded 2.5 years DLR.
I and My wife are very depressed as we both have our old Mothers back in India. I have already lost my father few years ago and we don't want to lose anyone else now. On top no Job and have to Look after 2 young girls and fulfil their growing need, we going through very difficult times.
As an India parents they have lots of hope from their children.
We will be very great full to you Sir, if you lobby our case with home office and persuade them to give a quick response to our 3 years reconsideration pending case. Quick response means no hasty decision.
We have already spent so much money on Application fees and solicitor’s fees. We are completely broke now can’t afford any more solicitor charges, for every letter they ask money which we can’t afford

Yours Sincerly

XXX

#14 Raisinghope

Raisinghope

• Active Members
  • 196 posts
  • england

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:06 AM

Ali 110
My heart goes out to you on reading this your letter, have hope that it will be well with you & your family
I wish they could see the pain & indignity that the faces behind those application forms go through every day, to having to lie your child(ren) why she can't go on holidays or why daddy does not drive a car. But it is well .

#15 Kuku2007

Kuku2007

• Active Members
  • 114 posts
  • england

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

Ali110- still no respond from HO concerning the FOl. I got a respond saying they are still working on it and is taken time because of high numbers of FOI request. Same old story.

#16 Alban

Alban

• Platinum Members
  • 604 posts
  • il

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Ali

Reading your letter I really feel how hard must be for you and your family.
I really hope your MP will show compassion and help you a family man and intelligent gentleman like you.

#17 Ali110

Ali110

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 662 posts
  • england

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

Thnx very one for ur support

#18 ALG

ALG

Prefered Member

• Moderators
  • 1,114 posts
  • ae

Posted 15 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

very quite indeed, we used to see active people and a lot happening, what's happened lately ?? come on guys, get together and start doing something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users