#1 Harry205

Harry205

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • england

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hi all,

Hope you all are well!

I am applying ILR Set(M) next month and while sorting the documents of my wife I found a huge gap of 9 months between the documents. Few months ago while moving house all the old documents got lost. Below are the questions I need help with.

Q1) I have joint account bank statements which could cover the gap but I was told when we provide the last 6 months bank statements then the older statements will not be considered as that source(Bank) has already been used. Is this right?

Q2) If the Q1 is right, then does that also mean I do not need to show any cohabitation documents for the last 6 months as the joint account statements are dated and addressed to us.

Q3) If the Q1 is right, then can we show online Paypal (eBay) orders or ASDA home delivery order printouts as both of these have name, date and address to fill the gap.

Please advise.

#2 Mubala

Mubala

• Platinum Members
  • 43 posts
  • england

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:54 PM

ILR application so please read the information below.

This information is also provided on Set(M) the guide notes.

We need 6 letters or other documents addressed to you jointly or in both your names. If you do not have enough 
items in your joint names, you may also provide items addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address 

for both of you. Examples of acceptable letters and documents are listed below. They must be originals.
The dates of the letters or documents should spread over the whole 2 years. They should be from at least 3 different sources. 

Please give an explanation on a separate sheet if you cannot provide 6 items; if the documents are not addressed to both of 
you; or if they do not cover the 2-year period. If you and your partner lived with relatives or friends for some or all of the 2-year 
period, please provide a letter from the relative(s) and/or friend(s) confirming this.

If you did not live together for any part of the 2-year period, tell us the reasons for this and whether you stayed in contact with 
each other during this time, and provide any relevant supporting evidence. 

telephone bills or statements 
mortgage statements/agreement
bank statements/letters
council tax bills or statements
water rates bills or statements
electricity and/or gas bills or statements
tenancy agreement(s)
building society savings books/letters 
letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM Revenue and Customs, Dept for 
Work and Pensions, DVLA and TV Licensing
letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about medical trea 

#3 Harry205

Harry205

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • england

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hi Mubala, thanks for the copy and paste.

#4 Harry205

Harry205

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • england

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

There was this helpful forum member called VICTORIA on who people like me could rely. Thanks to those who abused people who help.

#5 Susi

Susi

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 11,013 posts
  • uk

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:15 AM

Maybe a lesson has been learned...although too late. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ilr, setm, gap, documents, help, advise, peo, appointment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users