Jump to content


How Do I Enter The Uk With Non Eea Spouse?

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mac1gregor


    New Member

  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Location:Helmond
  • england

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

I need some help and advice.
I am a Brit citizen living and working in Holland.
My wife is from Ukraine.
We have been living together in Holland for a year.
We are both registered here and my wife has EEA family permit issued by the Dutch immigration.
We recently tried to sail for Holland to UK and we were refused entry on the ferry.
They informed my wife that she needed an entry visa.
This is very strange as the UK is an EEA member and my wife has EEA family permit.
What can we do ?
Can we enter the UK via Calais using channel tunnel or will we be refused entry?
Any advice or help would be greatly received.

Many thanks


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users