Jump to content




Photo
- - - - -

Flr O Refused, Jr Lodged, Ukba Offered Reconsideration


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 REWH

REWH

    New Member

  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Location:northampton
  • england

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:28 PM

Hello, Im new, I had an FLR O application refused because there are no insurmountable obstacle for us to live our family life out of UK, it was based on marriage to British national, my solicitor sent request for reconsideration, no response from UKBA, we sent PAP for Judicial Review and UKBA did not respond therefore we filed for Judicial Review. I then recieved an invitation from Tresury Solicitor asking me to withdraw my Judicial Review Claim and they offered to reconsider within 3 months but not pay costs. I have already paid for judicial review. My solicitor says I should agree they reconsider and ask for an appeal if they refuse it again but he is on holiday now. Can anyone advise what happens next anyone with a letter responding to Treasury solicitor about a similar situation?





#2 fabiha

fabiha

    Junior Member

  • Active Members
  • 143 posts
  • Location:Manchester
  • england

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

 

Hello, Im new, I had an FLR O application refused because there are no insurmountable obstacle for us to live our family life out of UK, it was based on marriage to British national, my solicitor sent request for reconsideration, no response from UKBA, we sent PAP for Judicial Review and UKBA did not respond therefore we filed for Judicial Review. I then recieved an invitation from Tresury Solicitor asking me to withdraw my Judicial Review Claim and they offered to reconsider within 3 months but not pay costs. I have already paid for judicial review. My solicitor says I should agree they reconsider and ask for an appeal if they refuse it again but he is on holiday now. Can anyone advise what happens next anyone with a letter responding to Treasury solicitor about a similar situation?

 

Hi

i am in the same boat 

but deciding to put a JR

i am thinking to apply for Reconsider 

my solicitor told me that JR in this case is useless but only we do it for getting time under 3c leave

 

i am so confuse what to do because after JR people say u dont have any option other than just to move back home and re apply

 

why u dont go back and apply?

we are in a total same situation so please let me know every time

Thanks

Fabiha



#3 fabiha

fabiha

    Junior Member

  • Active Members
  • 143 posts
  • Location:Manchester
  • england

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

Hi

Any one there to help us and let us know what to  do

any advice please

Thanks

Fabiha






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users