532 replies to this topic

#21 myjesus

myjesus

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,441 posts
  • gb

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

i came to UK in january 2005 at the age 12.

claim ayslum in same year.

got 3 years DRL stay till 2008.

2008 applied for extension.

photos requested in febrary 2010.

still waitn.........................each month my solicter call HO they were saying that my case in que...

can somone tell me that have i got chance of get ilr

everyone has some chance to get ILR, this is because the people making the decisions are using their discretion rather than immigration rules so they can do whatever they like but consider everyone according to merits and how they feel really about your case

#22 km2007

km2007

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • uk

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

Next report to HO Select Committee should be interested and that would give us good indication whether they will conclude by summer 2011 or not.

#23 sandweson

sandweson

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 816 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:34 AM

Next report to HO Select Committee should be interested and that would give us good indication whether they will conclude by summer 2011 or not.

I dont want to hear that :wacko: , i kond of inking it will be 320,000 cases concluded and around 130.000 left ! and they are on target to conclude them , and they will not !
i think if they are any where less than 360.000 , we should kiss good bye the dead line.

#24 moonlit_water

moonlit_water

• Platinum Members
  • 159 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:22 PM

I dont want to hear that :wacko: , i kond of inking it will be 320,000 cases concluded and around 130.000 left ! and they are on target to conclude them , and they will not !
i think if they are any where less than 360.000 , we should kiss good bye the dead line.

when is the next report out does anyone know?

#25 km2007

km2007

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:33 PM

Next report to HO Select Committee should be interesting I meant. Report is out some time this autumn so my guess is anytime before xmas. Parliament is in recess and resumes on Monday. And if they dont show good progress, I think MPs and HO Select Committee will have some to say about that.

Edited by km2007, 08 October 2010 - 08:35 PM.

#26 elliot

elliot

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 805 posts
  • uk

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:01 AM

I don't think solicitors know more than we do in this case, they just try to keep us away for 2-3 months so we don't go and ask in their office.Nobody except HO themselves know
when all the cases will be concluded, even HO is not sure.The best thing for us is to wait patiently and to stop contacting them every day as this slows the process for everyone.

ITA with u freedom . Solicitors know that is nearly the end of legacy and want people to come to their hook so they can pull the last dosh form our grieving life

#27 afg7

afg7

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • 361 posts
  • england

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:55 AM

still waitn.........................each month my solicter call HO they were saying that my case in que...

#28 jasss88

jasss88

• Active Members
  • 212 posts
  • im

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:00 PM

I think we are all in the same boat, we all do not know what the chances of being granted are. At lease we hear of many grants rather than refusals. Pray we all get granted soon. Have faith.

#29 Hakunamatata1

Hakunamatata1

Advanced Member

• Platinum Members
  • 334 posts
  • england

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

I don't think solicitors know more than we do in this case, they just try to keep us away for 2-3 months so we don't go and ask in their office.Nobody except HO themselves know
when all the cases will be concluded, even HO is not sure.The best thing for us is to wait patiently and to stop contacting them every day as this slows the process for everyone.

ITA with u freedom . Solicitors know that is nearly the end of legacy and want people to come to their hook so they can pull the last dosh form our grieving life

Hi Everybody,

I met today my solicitor, he said to me all cases will be receive decision before Christmas, even my case falls in New Asylum Model, waiting for initial decision.
We are family came in 2005, applied asylum in 2008.
I know this forum for legacy, could anybody tell which is the forum for NAM.

Thanks

#30 Hakunamatata1

Hakunamatata1

Advanced Member

• Platinum Members
  • 334 posts
  • england

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:03 PM

i just heard from my solictr that many case will be reslove by december this year..

is it truee?????

Hi Everybody,

I met today my solicitor, he said to me most of the cases will be receive decision before Christmas, even my case falls in New Asylum Model, waiting for initial decision.
We are family came in 2005, applied asylum in 2008.
I know this forum for legacy, could anybody tell which is the forum for NAM.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users