Jump to content


Switching From Tier 2 (Ministry Of Religion ) Dependent Visa To Tier 2 General Visa

english lang test ielts 1 months job advert tier 2 (ministry of religion tier 2 general visa restricted cos PSW permit

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jagpreetnagi


    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 36 posts
  • uk

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

Dear All,

I hope you all are doing good.

I am in  process of changing my category from  tier 2 (ministry of religion ) dependent visa to tier 2 general visa. I am aware I will have to go to India (my home country) to apply for entry clearance.


Basically my company has got tier 2 general licences  and is ready to offer me restricted cos. I have two queries-

·         Do they have to place any job adverts for a month. Even though I have been working with them for five years under similar role. (Role description- SOC 2010 Description

2139 Information technology and telecommunications )

·         Do I have to give IELTS (eng lang test), even though I had student visa in 2006 and had PSW permit previously. i had previously given IELTS in 2006 . 


Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: english lang test, ielts, 1 months job advert, tier 2 (ministry of religion, tier 2 general visa, restricted cos, PSW permit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users