Jump to content


Evidence Of 5 Years Continuous Residence?

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dino1980s


    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 10 posts
  • england

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:19 AM

Hi all,


I note that on the last page of Guide AN (supporting documents) in Section 4 the bulletpoint "evidence of 5 years continuous residence" is right after the bulletpoint: evidence of Exercising Treaty Rights with P60s as evidence etc.


Does evidence of 5 years continuous residence can be evidence with the same documents than Exercising Treaty rights? I would be looking to use (for both bullet points): two letters from employers and a letter from University Registry for the period I was a student. Would that suffice or should I add anything else?


Big thanks

Edited by Dino1980s, 18 March 2015 - 01:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users