1 reply to this topic

#1 m0r0nz

m0r0nz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • pk

Posted 26 April 2015 - 10:33 AM

Dear Sir,

I belong to Pakistan and my to be wife is basically an afghani, holding Pakistani nationality. She is already married and is willing to dissolve her marriage, her family and her in laws are against it and forcing her not to do so. My question is, if she nullifies her current marriage and later on we get married, we will have threats of being killed as her family belongs to tribal areas of Pakistan and they can not let her go against their decision because of diginity, can I apply asylum in the UK along with my to be wife? We will be surely dead if they find us, as she will escape from her home after she nullifies her current marriage and will marry me. How strong would our case be and what evidence is needed to support my case? Please help out, I shall appreciate. Thanks.

#2 zimah

zimah

• Active Members
  • 242 posts
  • england

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:18 PM

I advice u speak to a solicitor about this because u are talking about 2 separate adult individuals from different countries wanting to seek asylum as partners while one is already married... seek legal advice if I were u.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users