• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 deewan30

deewan30

• Active Members
  • 84 posts
  • uk

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:10 PM

I ve got a case to share with this forum, My name is Aqil Hussain, I was on student visa since Sep 2002 in London, I got removed on 15 Sep 2011 from London, UK. Within 28 days, I filed a case in first tier tribunal, but never received any reply on my corresponding address in London. I faxed them many times but no reply. Last time, I emailed them in feb 2015 then I realized that my application was successful in feb 2012. I received written decision in April 2015. I need a suggestion what to do next.

Copy of decision is attached.

The ground of appeal for non-asylum decision I raised.

1 The letter served just before my removal, shows that my application submitted on 26 Aug 2011 was considered but wasn’t decided at the time of removal. Removal should be delayed until my application was decided.

2 The refusal letter on 06 July 2011, shows that I have paid my fee in full and my maintenance fund should be 7,200.00 but my fund came out 7,190.88. Actually in my case it is supposed to be 16.000 coz I was an old student. Over here, discretion under immigration rule should have been exercised differently.

3 The next application was refused bcoz I didn’t send photographs with my application, which is unacceptable for me and the proof is the check list at the back of my tier 4 application shows that I did sent.

4 While staying in detention I applied for BID request coz of my final project submission but I have never got any reply. I was given assurance to arrange meeting with immigration officer but it never happened.

5 In immigration factual summary, it is not showed that I ever applied on 26 Aug 2011 for extension.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users