This my story

no criminal record/ all clean

Entered UK July 1998

I am From Algeria

exhausted all appeals and refused in 2003

went underground/absconded from 2004 until 2009 legacy case

further submission at Liverpool 2012 human right / refused

started reporting in October 2012 in London

met my wife who is non EU in 2010, religion marriage, she went back due to visa home and came back in 2013 on tier 4 visa

we lived together since

my new born daughter in July 2014, 15 month old

further submission at Liverpool 5 October 2015, reconsideration of my asylum claim, refused yesterday got email from solicitor.

they say no right of appeal and I should make arrangement to go home

my solicitor say judicial revue looks week. and if I was here 20 years will be better chance for me

what should I do

I have to report in 03 weeks

last time I reported, they gave me an interview

who support you, where do you live, do you have children, job, extra

plus made me fill a form for my country embassy in case of deportation

what should I do please?

02 and half years moor and I will have done 20 years

thank you for reading

Edited by alibaba 2012, 27 October 2015 - 05:40 AM.

#2 Road king

Road king

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • gb

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

Sorry to hear your story it's been long time in this country I feel very bad 17 years is very long u spend your half life here but still this English people's don't have any mercy since this new government come they become God of immigration and start kicking out people's
I think what you should do change your lawyer becouse he is not willing to fight in your case 17 years is hell of time he should think b4 he put his hands up go to court u have good chance to win if u prove 17 stay in uk u can get DLR any way u have to spend another 2 or 3 years to touch 20 years . But if u could come 1998 why u not go 14 rule I think people's who come 1998 they come in 14 years rules
I know 14 years rule revoke now .. I can understand your feeling how pain full journey u going throw I been this stage jus wait bro that's all you can do becouse this English government catching poor and week people's not catching criminals

#3 alibaba 2012

alibaba 2012

• Platinum Members
  • 103 posts
  • uk

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:15 PM

Hello King

I thank you very much for your reply, it helped me lift my spirit again.
Just asking your opinion, on the 20 november i have to report as every month in eaton house
Since my case refused and the ygave me that short intervue.
Iam very worried to go, and if i stand a chance to whaite until i have finished 20 years. Will it be a problem if i stoped reporting as i am afraid i get detained and sent back home

Your input will be much appreciated

Thank you

#4 Road king

Road king

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • gb

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:53 PM

Look if u submit applications or panding appeal no one can touch u
Whith out case 50/50 I think meet lawyer and talk to him u got good chance
If u prove u in uk frm 17 years

#5 olumy

olumy

• Active Members
  • 126 posts
  • england

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:18 PM

Hello Road King

You got many things wrong and your advice is wrong too.

1. The solicitor is correct in everything he said. No point in changing solicitor or wasting more money.

2. There is no more 14yrs application. It is now 20 yrs

3. Might now be difficult to apply through 20 yrs rule in 2/3 years time because of something called ' stop the clock' rule. I may be wrong on this so better check with lawyer.

4. Lawyer is right JR is weak and I'm sure won't even be accepted.

5. Best bet for Alibaba is wife. Child is too young to make any difference.

This is my humble contribution though I may be wrong on 1 or 2.

#6 alibaba 2012

alibaba 2012

• Platinum Members
  • 103 posts
  • uk

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:30 AM

Hi Olumy
Thanks for your input
You said best chance for me is wife
Can you explain please
As my wife is student on tier4 and her visa runs out in may 2015, possibly she will be able to apply for new visa.
Thanks

Edited by alibaba 2012, 29 October 2015 - 01:31 AM.

#7 Road king

Road king

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • gb

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:07 AM

Listen alibaba the things I told you follow my advise this guy don't understand what we are talking about your case your wife only can help you if she got ILR on her current visa no chance only thi g you can fight your case in legacy you should understand u have to fight for your 17 years which u spend in uk u got stronge point go see lawyer or up to you I Ln telling you I spend 18 years in this country
Take care

#8 alibaba 2012

alibaba 2012

• Platinum Members
  • 103 posts
  • uk

Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:46 AM

Thank you king
Iam going to talk to my solicitor soon and see if we can put in an application

#9 anto1

anto1

• Active Members
  • 199 posts
  • lb

Posted 30 October 2015 - 07:34 PM

Sorry to hear that such as long time here, but they don't care any way when u go to sign be carful because they had interview so they want time to go to your embassy making passport to send u home u Spose not to sign any paper

#10 LinaFrank

LinaFrank

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • england

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:47 PM

alibaba 2012 , 2.5 years ago I had similar situation, refusal "no reason to stay", legacy case, 17 years in UK, some of them with no permition to stay (HO send my refusal to my old address, but I didn't know, as I was living on new address), but no hiding, just living my life normaly, waiting for the desision in legacy.
So, probably similar situation with you. I started JR and my solisitor lost, I apply for oral hearing, did'n have any money for a solisitor to do a sceleton or for barrister and went to court myself, anjorned court as I was unwell, went again in 2 moths and won the right for full hearing. HO gave another negative desision and pushed me withdrow JR, lady called me on my mobile from HO legal department asking me to drop the case, because it's weak and I'll pay their costs so she thinks. HO applied to court to drop the case. Now court ask me for new grounds in14 days as HO has a new desision (Just the same words: no basis to stay).
At this point I have 7 month to 20 years. Some of my JR I've done myself. I couldn't even believe I am doing all these complicated legal staff, in a way I never thought the court and the judge will accept. At some point I didn't even know what I am doing. At this point I am very happy I went through these stages, it made me more clever, stronger.

I am employing a new solicitor, my family started support me financially, my partner paid some of legal fees.

My advise is:
Fight! Fight kindly, don't be angry, there are no people behind HO, it's a machine designed to remove you. Take things step by step. Start JR. If you have no money - take the cheapers solicitor. My first hearing I got in more than 1 year from  I started JR. Do not pay court fees as you have no right to work and just show to the court letters from friends who paid solicitors fee. There is a fee veawer for this in court.
Time is on your side.
And God as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users