• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fatya

fatya

• Platinum Members
  • 64 posts
  • england

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:36 PM

Hi, am due to apply for my ILR later this year after completing my 5years  refugee status. However am little bit concerned. 3 years ago when i was trvalling to paris via ireland i was stopped coz i did not have a transit visa, i had only my travel document but was allowed to visit france without visa. unfortunately they checked my bag and found my friend passport and some other paper work for her university in paris, i was suppose to give her documents to another friend for her to send them at her university. they returned me to uk, checked my passport and my suit case , nothing else was found, they told me to come the next day at the airport with my friend and her id. we came back the next day with id, they returned us her documents and told me not to take someone document in my bag again. since this date i have been always stopped at airport for further questionning, can this be a problem for me when applying for my ILR?  help or suggestions nedded when applying for ilr. Thanks

#2 fatya

fatya

• Platinum Members
  • 64 posts
  • england

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:06 PM

Hi good people

Im delighted to tell you that i have received my ILR this morning. Im over the mon.

I pray for every one in this forum to receive a good news soon. Application on set protection route.

sent my application on the 16/7/16, application returned coz i did not sign the last page on the 7/8/11

sent back application on the after 2 to 3 working days.

received my biometric around 19/8/16 and processed the same day.

ILR received this morning 8/12/16. Thanks to every one in this forum

#3 fatya

fatya

• Platinum Members
  • 64 posts
  • england

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:19 PM

Hi good people

Im delighted to tell you that i have received my ILR this morning. Im over the mon.

I pray for every one in this forum to receive a good news soon. Application on set protection route.

sent my application on the 16/7/16, application returned coz i did not sign the last page on the 7/8/11

Hi good people

#4 fatya

fatya

• Platinum Members
  • 64 posts
  • england

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:45 AM

Hi

As i have been recentely granted ILR as a refugee and having been living in this country for almost 15 years, is it possible for me to apply for citizenship now without waitind for the 12 months probationary period? please i need some advices. Thanks

#5 Susi

Susi

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 11,016 posts
  • uk

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:52 PM

Hi

As i have been recentely granted ILR as a refugee and having been living in this country for almost 15 years, is it possible for me to apply for citizenship now without waitind for the 12 months probationary period? please i need some advices. Thanks

No. As explained in your other thread where you've asked the same question. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users