Photo

Immediate Family Members Of Eu Citizens Can Apply For A Residence Card?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 marcochen

marcochen

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • england

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:47 PM

Hello everyone! I'm new here,

My name is Chen from Italian nationality,National origin China,Three months ago I came to the UK life and work.  
 Would you, the relatives of EU citizens want to stay in the UK , You need to apply for a visa or residence? I rely on my father economy,I want to provide what application documents for him,Where the office to apply?My father is now a week agoTravel into the UK and 

been living in my house.Before he holds a residence card in Italy( residence card of a family membre of a union citizen)And passport China

I hope for your help, Can anyone tell me the application requirements ? Or in which the official site can view requirements.  Thank you!

#2 Susi

Susi

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 10,988 posts
  • uk

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:54 PM

You say that you 'rely on your fathers economy'. Do you mean he relies on you for financial support? 

#3 marcochen

marcochen

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • england

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:47 PM

You say that you 'rely on your fathers economy'. Do you mean he relies on you for financial support? 

My father had already retired sixty-five. Now I am in my house for me to take care of his life.   I am very lucky that my friends told me where I could find the answer, I copied to the forum to share.  https://www.gov.uk/a...e-card/overview   You refer to is not correct, thank you

I want to know where I can find a small fee accountant  to help me organize the preparation of materials and documents,I remember that in Italy there will be trade union organizations,One of the immigration office,Professional help immigrants organize files,Just collect € 15 membership fee to join,Would you have such a service in England union?

Edited by marcochen, 24 April 2016 - 08:07 PM.

#4 Susi

Susi

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 10,988 posts
  • uk

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:28 AM

My father had already retired sixty-five. Now I am in my house for me to take care of his life.   I am very lucky that my friends told me where I could find the answer, I copied to the forum to share.  https://www.gov.uk/a...e-card/overview   You refer to is not correct, thank you

I want to know where I can find a small fee accountant  to help me organize the preparation of materials and documents,I remember that in Italy there will be trade union organizations,One of the immigration office,Professional help immigrants organize files,Just collect € 15 membership fee to join,Would you have such a service in England union? Not in the UK to my knowledge.

An accountant won't help you with your father's application. I assume you mean a solicitor. Are you already supporting your father financially as you will have to prove this.

Your father will have to apply for a family permit from his home country before travelling. The link you've posted is for a Resident Card application once he's been allowed to enter.

https://www.gov.uk/f...permit/overview

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users