Jump to content


Eea Pr For Dependent Family Member Of Eea National

direct family member

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 misiawoo


    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 7 posts
  • Location:Northampton
  • gb

Posted 20 July 2016 - 08:08 AM

Dependent person living in UK since 08/08/2011 soon 5 years
has right to reside in the UK and can be treated as habitually resident because she is family member of EEA national.Have EEA pension form EU country and guarantee pension credit since 20/09/2012 back dated from 04/05/2012 did live with daughter for 3 years last two years living in Housing association flat claiming housing benefit and council tax reduction daughter still in uk working 'qualified' person - worker living and working in uk since 31/05/2005 with out breaks apart of holidays

How to apply for PR and how to prove that family member is still dependent on daughter that she look after her help her and do shopping etc 
Is there any problem if they don't live at the same household.
Can her PR application form be declined?
New form seems to be more complicated than old from EEA3
Anyone has any idea?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users