Jump to content


Help With Eea Pr Form For Eea Family Member

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 misiawoo


    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 7 posts
  • Location:Northampton
  • gb

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:30 PM

Direct family mamber living in UK since 08/08/2011 soon 5 years
with right to reside in the UK and habitually resident as family member of EEA national.Have EEA pension form EU country and guarantee pension credit since 20/09/2012 back dated from 04/05/2012 did live with daughter for 3 years last two years living in Housing association flat claiming housing benefit and council tax reduction daughter still in uk working 'qualified' person - worker living and working in uk since 31/05/2005 with out breaks apart of holidays

How to apply for PR do I have to prove that family member is still dependent on daughter that she look after her help her and do shopping etc 
Is there any problem if they don't live at the same household, but been living together before for 3 years 

Can her PR application form be declined?

New form seems to be more complicated than old from EEA3 so many questions

Anyone has any idea?

#2 Susi


    Prefered Member

  • Global Moderators
  • 11,013 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:tunbridge wells
  • uk

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:07 PM

Her main problem may well be that she doesn't appear to be supported by her daughter financially, but is living independently and relying on Public funds. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users