3 replies to this topic

#1 junaid-

junaid-

• Platinum Members
  • 63 posts
  • england

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:39 PM

Dear Forum Members

I have been called with family for an interview and in interview home office asked me to sign some documents like travel documents hospital letters and then after they handed me Red 0003 120s over to submit to sheiffield with to give additional ground or reason why would I stay here ......
So I did submit all the educational documents of my children as my elder son came here when he was 5 he started his education here now he just got his GCSE results and got admission in college so I included all his educational documents from year 1 to 11 ....

What do u guys think will happen will they grant me a leave or what else they can do at this stage or what will be next ...
Please advise
Thanks

#2 SONA7

SONA7

• Active Members
  • 71 posts
  • england

Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:34 PM

how long your child live in this country and if he lived 7 years then go for FLO And you will get status and there is 

President gives guidance on linked family cases, 7 year rule and Article 8

https://www.freemove...-and-article-8/

sorry flro

#3 lahori11

lahori11

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • uk

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:31 AM

Hi Junaid

I have read your post and feels like similar to me. I have been through all this procedure
And don't worry nothing going to happen to you.its all to scare you.i have been to embassy as well in last March
So just relax and don't panic.

Tc

Mudassir

#4 junaid-

junaid-

• Platinum Members
  • 63 posts
  • england

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:31 PM

Thanks for replies
Yes Mudassir I m kind of a scared but I sent all educational document of my all four children as evidence that they all studying here since beginning and waiting for their reply ..... So what will happen next ? ..... If they refused again would they ask me to leave ? Please share ur story u can inbox me ....
Junaid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users