Jump to content

- - - - -

Comprehensive Insurance Cover

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 a apple tree

a apple tree

    New Member

  • New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Location:london
  • gb

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:10 PM

Hello  to All , wondered if anyone can help with this 

I  m trying to help my brother fill a form for his wife   Form in question is EEA(FM) 

My brother is a greek  and been living here , working as self-employed since december last year

He s married to an albanian national  for 12 years and lived in athens,though due to the way things go in greece she never won residency there .all their children except her are greek passport holders 


She arrived here in july and was granted a 6 month visa at the airport

 While filling  this form i came across to 15.4 question -- Please indicate if the sponsor(my brother) meets the requirement to have comprehensive sickness insurance cover  to cover themselves and their family?


they do have theEHIC card recently renewed while they were in holidays but it says in the end of  the page that  if sponsor only relies on EHIC then he has to state that he s not intending to stay here permanently



Does he have to buy this insurance and if so, does he have to buy for whole family?



Also is it advisable for him to apply for residence card of his own?  

Thank you 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users