Jump to content




Photo

Tier 2 Extension Refusal And Reapplied


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shaiderrn

shaiderrn

    New Member

  • Platinum Members
  • 1 posts
  • Location:London
  • england

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:15 PM

I was on tier 2 from 12 April 2013 - 14 April 2016

 

I applied for extension of tier 2 from same employer on 14th April 2016, but my company license was suspended during that time and we took special permission from court to file an application without COS and ones suspension lifts we will provide COS. so i submitted my application and provided biometrics after 14 days. Company license was reinstated and we tried to re-issue the cos but at that time there was something wrong in website we call them and ask for sorting this issue, they said they will sort it out. but later on after 1 month they revoked the license. and my application was left in pending.

 

Our company kept on fighting to get the license back, but the case ended in 3 months and they never reinstated the license.

 

During this whole time i kept on working as i was told my application in process and no one got the curtailment letter or anything. my previous employer issue P45 in August 2016 as they said they lost the case and license is lawfully revoked.

 

Now i kept asking home office to give any decision on my application they posted a letter saying they need more time to decide on my application and after 6 months on 24th October they refused my application and give me administrative review right. the letter date was 24th October but it received to my Later on 28th October.

 

They issued my IS96 on 29th October which i never received and my lawyer received it on 3rd November , asking me to report at Eaton house on 7 November. As i had no application or appeal in pending i was advise not to go for it instead submit a new application.

 

I submitted fresh new tier 2 application with genuine cos and every other requirement was fullfilled and submitted on 7th November.

 

Now what are my chances of getting visa ? And will my continuity will be affected due to all this ? or i wil be provided exceptional condition since my application was in pending and i kept asking home office for the decision so i can make plans to go back or stay if i find one.

 

Please your help in this regard will be appreciated.

 

Thanks








1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users