#1 mesol

mesol

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • england

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:20 PM

hello there,

I need help.

My family and I are currently signing with the home office and still has some application within the UK home office. Recently, the Home office (RCC Documentation Unit) are requesting us to send 6 passport photographs and one of my sons birth certificate.

I would appreciate if anyone knows what the RCC documentation unit does within the UK home office and what they need our documentation for since they already have everything (documents &certificate etc) from us before. 

Thank you.

#2 Susi

Susi

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 11,030 posts
  • uk

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:57 AM

RCC = Removals Core Casework. The RCC examine cases where there is a possible barrier to removal and request updated information on the applicant/applicants, before a decision is made on whether leave should be granted or there should be an order for removal from the UK. 

The information in this link may be helpful:

https://www.gov.uk/g...gstatusdocs.pdf

In particular Section 4:
4.2 Issuing Invitation to Interview Letters: When inviting an asylum applicant to attend an interview, staff must be aware that the ACD.0062 ‘Invite to Asylum Interview’ stock letter has been amended to include the following ‘Requirement to submit photographs’ section: Requirement to submit photographs If you have not already done so, please bring with you four unseperated photographs of yourself and each dependant included on your asylum claim. Each photograph should meet the following requirements: Passport size (approximately 4cm x5cm) Recently taken Full face Light background Have the subject’s name, nationality and date of birth clearly written on the reverse. Failure to submit passport sized photographs of yourself and your dependants may prevent the production of an immigration status document in the possible event of being granted leave in the United Kingdom.

#3 mesol

mesol

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • england

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:07 PM

thanks Susi for your reply. I dont know what to do as i am thinking of not supplying the photographs or copy of my sons birth certificate in case they want to process removal documents. would i be penalised for not supplying or can I choose to supply it at a further later date as a delay tactics besides one of my son will be seven (7) years by 2018.

#4 Susi

Susi

Prefered Member

• Global Moderators
  • 11,030 posts
  • uk

Posted 26 December 2016 - 07:04 PM

Note the last sentence in the text I've posted for you:

" Failure to submit passport sized photographs of yourself and your dependants may prevent the production of an immigration status document in the possible event of being granted leave in the United Kingdom."

#5 onos

onos

• Platinum Members
  • 177 posts
  • england

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:23 PM

Thank you Susi . You're a star .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users