Jump to content

- - - - -

2 Year Visa Advice

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 slavkiss


    New Member

  • Bronze Members
  • 4 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Bournemouth
  • england

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:42 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm from Russia, came to UK in October 2016 on 6 month short term student visa and met my boyfriend (settled in the UK, EU national) here in the UK. We now live together.

Unfortunately, my visa is due to expire in March 2017 and I would have to go back.  


I'm going back to Russia in March (when my visa expires) and I'm going to apply for another one to come back to the UK and be with my boyfriend.


To get an unmarried partner visa we need to have been living together for at least for 2 years so I guess I won't get it,


I want to stay with my boyfriend here in the UK for 2 years to apply for the above mentioned visa.


Would finding a 2 year course at college to apply for a student visa be a good idea?


Thanks in advance



P.S.: I was in UK in 2013 on 6 month short term student visa once before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users