37 replies to this topic

#31 elbasan1

elbasan1

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • gb

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:37 PM

Hi Luqi

End of January 2018 it will be 6 years DLR but my 2nd DLR expires end of July 2018.I will take my chances and i will apply once it will be exactly 6 Years Dlr. I won't wait until July .I will use premium service for myself and family even if it will cost me a bit.If they refuse it and tell me to apply on July they will refund the money and they will keep a small fee.At least i tried.What about you?Will you do the same?

#32 luqi

luqi

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 656 posts
  • gb

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:53 AM

Hi Luqi

End of January 2018 it will be 6 years DLR but my 2nd DLR expires end of July 2018.I will take my chances and i will apply once it will be exactly 6 Years Dlr. I won't wait until July .I will use premium service for myself and family even if it will cost me a bit.If they refuse it and tell me to apply on July they will refund the money and they will keep a small fee.At least i tried.What about you?Will you do the same?

Thanks for reply!

elbasan can you tell me which form you are going to use SET O   OR FL DL?  &

Because there is no PERIMIUM SERVICE through fl dl form?

I will also applied after 6 years, which will be in FEB 2018  But expired in october 2018.

I will also write to home office through MP in couple of weeks.

#33 elbasan1

elbasan1

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • gb

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:04 PM

Yes you can use premium service for the form FL DL and that's the form we are going to use and we have to apply within 28 days of the 6 lears DLR.

This is from gov.uk

You also can’t use the premium or super premium service if you’re applying for discretionary leave to remain or humanitarian protection unless:

you’re applying under the transitional arrangements to extend your discretionary leave after 3 years
you’re applying to settle in the UK after 6 years discretionary leave

#34 Odat

Odat

• Platinum Members
  • 84 posts
  • england

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:01 PM

Yes you can use premium service for the form FL DL and that's the form we are going to use and we have to apply within 28 days of the 6 lears DLR.

This is from gov.uk

You also can’t use the premium or super premium service if you’re applying for discretionary leave to remain or humanitarian protection unless:

you’re applying under the transitional arrangements to extend your discretionary leave after 3 years
you’re applying to settle in the UK after 6 years discretionary leave

you can`t use FL DL premium service if you go to the premium service online and try to book appointment flr dl is not in the list so you have to use set o instead  

in the flr dl appellation they state thay at the page 2 (You must apply by post if you are using this form) 

#35 elbasan

elbasan

• Active Members
  • 233 posts
  • uk

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:31 PM

Thanks Odat
I've never tried to look at the premiun services on the website.They should have done it for FL DL form premium service aswell.I'm worried to use SET O form cause its not in my category even many people has used it still i worry. Thanks anyway Odat.

#36 filinta

filinta

• Active Members
  • 138 posts
  • gb

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:34 PM

In accordance with paragraph 34 of the Immigration Rules, this form is a specified form for the
purpose of the Immigration Rules as of 24 November 2016 and must be used for all applications
made on or after that date for the purposes stated on this page.
You also need the separate guidance documents listed below, which you should read before
making your application:
SET(O) guidance notes
UK Visas & Immigration photograph guidance
If you do not already have these documents, you can get them from our website at www.gov.uk/
government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration
Our application forms change periodically. If you obtain this form some time before applying,
please check that it is still the version which must be used when you are ready to apply.
To apply in person, you must make an appointment. Alternatively, you may wish to use the
Settlement Checking Service operated by a number of local authorities which is generally a
faster service than the normal postal application process. Please see the Home Offices website
to see if you can use this service when applying on this form.
The applications which may not be made in person are those in the following categories/routes:
businessperson; innovator; investor; self-employed lawyer; Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant; Tier
1 (Investor) migrant; Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, accelerated; Tier 1 (Investor) migrant,
accelerated.
Certain applications may be delivered by courier - see the guidance notes.
If you apply by post, you must send your application to the following address:
Home Office
SET(O)
Indefinite Leave to remain
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS
This form is for the following categories:
Work permit holder Tier 1 (General) migrant
Work permit holder - dependant Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant
Employment not requiring a work permit Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, accelerated
Investor Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
UK ancestry Tier 1 (Investor) migrant
Bereaved partner Tier 1 (Investor) migrant, accelerated
Highly skilled migrant under the terms of the
HSMP indefinite leave to remain (ILR) judicial
review policy document
Tier 2 migrant
Other purposes/reasons not covered by other
application forms
PBS Dependant
Biometric immigration document (Biometric
Residence Permit (BRP)) I AM NOT EXPERIENCE BUT THIS FORM NOT FAILED ASYLUM SEEKERS I TINK SO.

#37 elbasan1

elbasan1

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • gb

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:17 AM

Hi Filinta

Yes i have read this page at gov.uk
I guess this is the only optional form for us who wants to use premium service.
Thanks for reassuring.

#38 mkhari

mkhari

Prefered Member

• Active Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • england

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:35 AM

I dont thinks anybody failed asylum and dont have british wife can use SET0

for us is FLR DL

but still its confusing

0 user(s) are reading this topic